103/46 Watt Street, NEWCASTLE NSW 2300
This apartment is all about the convenient East End beachside location, and low maintenance living.
This prized location is in the core of the city, surrounded by a vibrant city lifestyle that awaits. Only a short walk to cafes and restaurants, including the well-known Scratchleys, with easy access to public transport and the University of Newcastle. Newcastle's Main Beach just a short walk away or take a stroll along the foreshore to Nobby’s Beach.
A spacious one-bedroom apartment that offers open plan living, from the paved outdoor patio leads through the stacker door into to an elegant kitchen featuring stone benchtop, gas cooking and Dishwasher.
A European laundry blends into the kitchen, timber style flooring carries across the living spaces, and the apartment is ducted with air conditioning for comfortable living.
• Boutique complex in highly sought after location.
• Generous bedroom with built-in wardrobe and ensuite.
• Open plan living with ducted air conditioning.
• Kitchen fitted with Gas Stove and dishwasher
• Paved patio area for outdoor dining
• Car space in Car stacker.
• Generous floorplan totalling to 79m2 including balconies, 55m2 internal.
• Rental estimate $500-$525
This is a great opportunity to buy into a sought after location, don't hesitate and move quickly on this one to avoid disappointment.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Floor Area is 83.61 m²