19 Rothbury Street, Maryland NSW 2287
This stunning family home has been completely renovated from the inside out, ready for the next owners to move straight in and enjoy. Situated in a peaceful, family friendly neighbourhood, its convenient location offers Grange Ave Park at the end of the street, with Maryland Public School and Maryland Tavern just moments’ walk away.
19 Rothbury Street poses a striking bold façade with a fresh contemporary colour scheme, this sleek style is continued inside, combining a contiguous neat complete package. When the home was remodeled several years ago the focus was to improve the flow and functionality. The transformation has been successful in creating an inviting open-plan living space, improving the homes layout to maximise light and airflow.
Neutral tones paired with oak floating floors gives a warm welcoming vibe. The floor plan is designed to separate the bedrooms from the living space, creating a perfect setup for a young family.
A major drawcard this home offers is the sleek timeless kitchen design, a statement piece which is ideal for those who enjoy entertaining. It offers a seamless connection to the undercover alfresco area that can be enjoyed all year round.
Neatly manicured gardens and lawn front and back, with excellent wide drive access that leads to an impressive sized 4 car garage, ideal space for the car enthusiast or man cave retreat.
• Ample kitchen storage, large island bench with breakfast bar, dishwasher, and gas cooking.
• Large family bathroom featuring family sized bath, separate shower with rain shower head and frameless screen.
• All bedrooms are equipped with ceiling fans, curtains, and vertical blinds.
• Master suite has built in sliding robes, air conditioning, and separate toilet with wash basin.
• Functional laundry with direct deck access, linen cupboard, great bench space, plus separate toilet.
• Large efficient 6kw solar system that’s connected to the grid.
• Air-conditioned living with ceiling fans, and regulated ventilation system.
• A generous 526.8m2 block
Outgoing expenses and rental appraisal.
Council rates $480 pq
Water rates approx $350pq
Rental appraisal $660-$680pw
For any further information not covered or to arrange a private inspection contact the selling agent Chris Arnold 0419978606.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 527 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 4 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split System Heating
- Fully Fenced