1A Arthur Street, Mayfield NSW 2304
Positioned in a highly desirable pocket of Mayfield, conveniently located within walking distance to many amenities like Wests club, Mayfield pool and bowling club, Mayfield East Public School and the new Coles centre.
This brick and tile residence was built only 20 years ago, a recent refreshing face lift has restored the home to be like new once again. Some of the recent improvements include a modern open-plan design in the living spaces, brand new kitchen, new timber laminate flooring, carpets, blinds and freshly painted throughout.
The open design carries natural light and air flow across the living space, this zone is brightened by new LED downlights and reverse cycle air conditioning covers the heating and cooling requirements. You will enjoy entertaining guests on the back deck which offers an elevated outlook and flows directly from the kitchen. On the opposite wing of the home has a central hall that connect the bedrooms, bathroom and separate toilet, with laundry that accesses directly onto the deck for added convenience.
* New elegant kitchen with stone benchtop with breakfast bar, soft close draws, stainless electric appliances, microwave and dishwasher space.
* All bedrooms have new carpet, built in robes and double holland blinds with block out and privacy sheer.
* Oversized single garage with room for another two vehicles in driveway.
* New floating laminate flooring in light timber tone carries through living and hallway.
* Great sized combined living space with bay window in loungeroom.
* 411m2 block with low maintenance grounds, elevated north outlook from yard with space to extend.
* NBN connected with fibre to the premises.
* Neatly presented bathroom with separate bathtub and toilet.
Council rates $464 pq
Water rates $240 pq excluding usage.
Rental appraisal $575 pw.
For any further information please contact selling agent Chris Arnold 0419978606.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 411 m²