229/687 Pacific Highway, Belmont NSW 2280
Situated in a picturesque coastal setting right on the doorstep of Lake Macquarie, only moments to Belmont shopping hub, restaurants and cafes, Blacksmiths beach and Belmont Golf Course.
This idyllic location is perfect for those seeking a slower pace of life and enjoy being outdoors and on the water. Dune Rise offers a resort style of living and a friendly community aspect, on-site facilities include 2 pools with attached undercover BBQ area, Clubhouse, and library.
The villa on offer is only 4 years old and in immaculate condition. A very functional and versatile floorplan which is surprisingly very spacious inside. Floating floors cover all the living spaces and carpeted in both bedrooms. With a north facing aspect the kitchen and living space soak up plenty of natural light, not to mention the front veranda makes a perfect space to sit in the sun and enjoy a cuppa.
* Both bedrooms are genuine size with built in robes, ceiling fans, and block out curtains with privacy sheers.
* Functional modern kitchen design that features, stainless steel Westinghouse appliances including gas cooking, soft close draws and pull-out pantry.
* Spacious open plan living with raked ceiling, reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fan.
* Great sized bathroom tiled floor to ceiling, generous shower recess and floating vanity.
* Additional powder room with wash basin, ideal for entertaining guests.
* Energy efficient LED downlights throughout.
* Functional laundry offers great storage space with broom cupboard, with convenient access to outside.
* Parking is an undercover carport space for one vehicle with a lockable shed, or option to remove shed to accommodate 2 cars.
* Electric shutters installed at the rear windows.
Outgoing expenses – There is no strata, council or water rates payable, You pay a site fee. This can be offset through Government subsidies. Park fee of $356 per fortnight.
* You lease the land where your house is located, you own your home.
* No exit fees.
* No capital gains, You keep 100% of any profit made on the sale of your home.
* Government Subsidies, If you receive any government pension, you may be eligible for rental assistance, which may be paid towards the cost of your site fees.
For any further information or to arrange a private inspection please contact our sales department via phone of email.
Inspections : Private inspections must be booked with our office, please send an email with your availability and to check our available inspection times.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.