25 Abel Street, Mayfield NSW 2304
Tucked behind the classic white picket fence is a picture perfect weatherboard home that summarises the iconic Mayfield cottage. With a perfect blend of modern touches with original features, sure to tick many boxes on buyers “must have” lists. Positioned in a beautiful tree lined street in a desirable elevated pocket, only a short stroll to a collection of cafes, take-away, barber and bus route.
This idyllic home is packed with many original charm like the back to back Victorian fireplaces in lounge and dining, Baltic Pine floorboards, ornate front door with stained glass and decorative glass pendant lights. Offering an excellent flow from the entry to the rear by a partial open-plan design, with additional meals area that connects to an undercover alfresco entertaining space through a set of French doors.
* Spacious contemporary main bathroom freshly renovated, separate bath and frameless shower recess.
* Combined laundry/bathroom updated a few years ago, features custom timber tub, 2nd toilet, frameless recess, and open machine space.
* Spacious air-conditioned lounge at entry flowing around to separate dining, both featuring built in cabinetry next to fireplaces.
* Neat and functional Tassie Oak kitchen, S/S Westinghouse appliances with gas stove and dishwasher.
* Easy care yard with landscaped gardens with large sandstone paving and retaining that doubles as seating area.
* North facing undercover alfresco space with seamless connection to meals and kitchen via French doors.
* Main bedroom is generous in size with walk in robe, high ceilings, 3rd perfect for study or kid’s room.
* Oversize single garage with additional storage space
* NBN connection fibre to the premises.
* Neatly painted inside and out.
* Expected rental return $550 pw
Council rates $507 pq
Water rates $345 pq approx
For any further information please email your enquiry and we will be in touch when available.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 304 m²