29 Alfred Street, Glendale NSW 2285
A home with charming street appeal paired with immaculate gardens, positioned on a 1012m2 block in a growing central location, a unique find on the current market. Suited to those who don’t have time to renovate, the home is neatly updated inside with neutral colour palette, polished Cypress floorboards, and a near new kitchen and updated bathroom.
With a level yard of this size the kids will be happy, and those who enjoy spending time outdoors in their garden. It has great possibility to accommodate a granny flat to house an elderly parent, or for an investor looking for a dual income to add to their portfolio.
Situated only moments from Stockland Glendale and Cardiff shopping precinct, Glendale TAFE, Macquarie College and Glendale East Public are all close by, as are many bus routes.
The home offers a great floorplan that divides the living from the bedroom spaces. Off the entry is an air-conditioned lounge room that connects to the dining space both with large feature pendants. A servery window joins to the kitchen for extra added convenience. Flowing from the kitchen is an additional family room that looks into the yard.
* Modern kitchen design split across two spaces, ample storage, dishwasher, and modern stainless electric appliances.
* 3 great sized bedrooms with ceiling fans, with one having direct access to veranda and BIR.
* Neat bathroom generous in size, large open shower recess.
* Double tandem carport, and great sized single garage.
* Immaculate landscaped garden spaces, garden shed and fernery.
* Wide front veranda with wheelchair ramp access.
* Currently leased to excellent long term tenants wishing to stay, Continuing agreement paying $440 pw.
Council rates TBA
Water rates $349 PQ
For any further information please contact the selling agent Chris Arnold 0419978606.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,012 m²
- 2 Carport