5/177 Broadmeadow Rd, Broadmeadow NSW 2292
An immaculate and quality-built townhouse still in like new condition, construction is cavity brick downstairs and clad upstairs. On inspection you’ll appreciate how well this property has been cared for, with brand new carpet recently installed, and easy care living it’s ready to move straight in. Centred in town this convenient location is an easy level walk to Broadmeadow Train Station, and approximately 10-minute walk to Beaumont Street.
Enjoy the ease of walking to the Farmers markets each week to pick up your fruit and veg, or catch up with friends at the Sunnyside Tavern or The Premier Hotel.
This generous sized townhouse is located at the back of the complex of 5 and was constructed just over 10 years ago. It offers a grand scale double garage with auto door, accessed by a rear wide laneway and additional height to roller door making it perfect for larger vehicles or tradies.
A spacious sun-filled tiled living area covers the main footprint downstairs, which is comforted by reverse cycle air conditioning. There is internal access from the garage which enters a great sized laundry with separate toilet. A light filled staircase leads you upstairs where there is three generous sized bedrooms, and a spacious main bathroom and ensuite.
* Oversized kitchen with ample storage and bench space, electric appliances, and dishwasher.
* Spacious open plan living with northern aspect, roller blinds and split cycle air conditioning.
* A great sized double garage with single auto door, with taller ceiling height to suit larger vehicles.
* Oversized master bedroom appointed with ceiling fan, sliding robes and spacious ensuite.
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 also have ceiling fans and built-in robes.
* Master bathroom upstairs is generous size with corner shower over bath, and large vanity for storage.
* Brand new carpet installed to stairwell and all of upstairs.
* Tidy backyard space is easy to maintain being half grass and cement pathways.
* Rainwater tank.
* Rental appraisal $600 pw.
Council rates $539 pq
Water rates $232 pq
Strata rates – Currently not applicable, new strata title and manager yet to be appointed.
Please email for any additional enquiries or to arrange a private inspection.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations