This well-maintained townhouse is now available for rent! (pets considered upon application!)
Located in the heart of Broadmeadow, being directly across from Broadmeadow train station makes travel into Newcastle CBD and down to Sydney very simple! The townhouse is also a short walk away from Nine ways, as well as a short 2-minute drive down to Beaumont Street.
The Property includes the following key features:
* Large living space, with a separate dining space, Reverse cycle air conditioner, ceiling fans, as well as gas heater which will come with the property (please note that if the heater does fail it will not be replaced.)
* Ample storage throughout, offering under stair storage, linen press, and built-in wardrobes.
* Large wrap around private and secure courtyard, with combination of grassed and paved spaces.
* An over-sized kitchen is packed with plenty of storage space, breakfast bar, modern appliances with gas cooking and dishwasher.
* All bedrooms are upstairs and appointed with ceiling fans and wardrobes, main includes split A/C.
* Contemporary 3-way bathroom with open vanity space, and separate bath.
* Internal Laundry space with easy access to clothesline, as well as a separate W.C downstairs.
* Parking is a single auto garage with internal access and additional off streetcar space, extra tall to door to suit trades vehicles.
NOTE: Pictures were taken at time of Sale. The property slightly differs from pictures now – Please inspect to gain better insight of the property.
We welcome applications for pre-approval. Please submit tenancy applications from our website arnoldproperty.com.au. or apply via the link for 1form. If you require a PDF form please advise. Inspections strictly by appointment only, so please register to inspect, so we can notify you of new or cancelled inspections.
NO SMOKING , PETS CONSIDERED UPON APPLICATION
Please DO NOT attend the viewing if you have;
Travelled outside of Australia in the last 14 days; are in your 14 day isolation period;
Been to a ‘hot spot’ area or been in close contact with a confirmed case of coronavirus in the last 14 days.
The health and safety of our staff, tenants and clients is our foremost priority.