This weatherboard and iron home has been tastefully renovated with many modern comforts while still maintaining its classic Art deco touches in the home. The home is located close in proximity to Waratah train station, bus routes along Hanbury Street and Maitland Road and walking distance to Mayfield and Waratah shopping precinct. There are numerous trendy cafe’s to choose from and walking distance to Callahan Senior Campus.
* A near new modern kitchen is located at the rear of the home which features, stone bench & breakfast bar, 900 mm 6 burner gas stove, large electric oven and double draw dishwasher.
* Combined main bathroom with laundry is contemporary in design and built in cabinetry.
* 3 great sized bedrooms with polished floors, master bed and second bedroom have glass sliding built ins, main bedroom with A/C.
*All bedrooms have ceiling mounted fans
* Ensuite has spa bath and ample cabinet storage.
* A cosy lounge room has many original touches like lead light windows and picture rail and has direct access to front sitting porch.
* Dining room flows out to kitchen space with polished floors and reverse cycle air conditioning.
* Undercover alfresco decking area overlooking yard with new pull down blind on eastern end.
* Single carport + single garage and additional parking in driveway for another 2 vehicles.
* No pets.
* House is alarmed and has metal screens on all windows.
– Disclaimer – Storage space in back of garage is not included.
We welcome applications for pre-approval. Please download and submit tenancy applications from our website arnoldproperty.com.au. or apply via the link for 1form. Inspections strictly by appointment only, so please register to inspect, so we can notify you of new or cancelled inspections.
NO PETS NO SMOKING
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage