5/45 Hanbury Street, MAYFIELD NSW 2304
This unique loft style apartment is a once off rare opportunity to live in a beautiful loft styled apartment with huge ceilings making it feel light, spacious and airy.
The property is situated in a prime location directly across from Mayfield RSL previously known as Diggers, a 5-minute walk to Mayfield shops, a 5-minute walk to Waratah Train Station and also a short drive into Newcastle CBD, Waratah Shops, The Mater Hospital and The University Of Newcastle.
The property has 3 potential bedrooms and the unit spreads over 3 stories with a loft like room at the top which could also be used as a 3rd bedroom, there is also a small study nook just outside the 3rd bedroom.
* Each bedroom has good sized built ins and high ceilings.
* The bathroom is reasonably modern with a separate shower and bath. It also has a basin and toilet.
* The loungeroom area is very reasonable in size with lots of room for configuring your furniture and a space next to the kitchen for a dining table. A fitted wood fire heater (fire wood is in storage shed outside.)
* The kitchen is modern with an Electric Cooktop with plenty of pantry cupboards.
* 2 small balconies which are off the loungeroom – One overlooking the shared carpark and the other overlooking Hanbury St.
* An internal laundry space at the entry point.
* A small courtyard space with a small garden bed for some herbs or vegetables, along with a small storage space which has provided firewood.
We welcome applications for pre-approval. Please submit tenancy applications from our website arnoldproperty.com.au. or apply via the link for 1form. If you require a PDF form please advise. Inspections strictly by appointment only, so please register to inspect, so we can notify you of new or cancelled inspections.
NO PETS NO SMOKING
Please DO NOT attend the viewing if you have;
Travelled outside of Australia in the last 14 days; are in your 14 day isolation period;
Been in close contact with a confirmed case of coronavirus in the last 14 days.
The health and safety of our staff, tenants and clients is our foremost priority.