53 Lorna Street, Waratah NSW 2298
On offer is this impeccable 3br home in a convient location for someone who works at the Mater Hospital or Newcastle University. Take your pick for public transport, short walk to Waratah train station or plenty of bus routes nearby.
* Open wide hallway which runs into oversized lounge area with high ceilings.
* Freshly painted inside and out, Carpeted in living areas and Vinyl flooring in meals area.
* 3 Oversized bedrooms all identical in size, front rooms recieve plenty of natural light from french doors.
* Recently Modernised bathroom, tiled from floor to wall, shower over bath with Shower Niche, and ample storage space.
* Large open style eat in kitchen, plenty of storage and bench space and newly replace gas stove.
* Rear Sunroom which overlooks easy to care for grassed yard, with lockable shed.
* Enclosed Carport with roller door, opened at the rear (not suitable to store valuables) possible carspace for 2nd small car.
We welcome applications for pre-approval. Please submit tenancy applications from our website arnoldproperty.com.au. or apply via the link for 1form. If you require a PDF form please advise. Inspections strictly by appointment only, so please register to inspect, so we can notify you of new or cancelled inspections.
NO PETS NO SMOKING
Please DO NOT attend the viewing if you have;
Travelled outside of Australia in the last 14 days; are in your 14 day isolation period;
Been in close contact with a confirmed case of coronavirus in the last 14 days.
The health and safety of our staff, tenants and clients is our foremost priority.