2/38-40 Charlotte Street, Wallsend NSW 2287
Affordable start in peaceful location.
This well cared for Villa is in immaculate condition for its age and will appeal to a downsizer, first home buyer or investor. In a well kept complex and positioned in a quiet part of Wallsend with multiple services at your fingertips such as a 15 min walk to main shops, a few moments from Plattsburg park and local bus route to the Newcastle University and also very accessible to the F3 and Hunter Expressway. Take your pick of 3 schools all within 800m Callaghan College, St Patricks Primary or Plattsburg Public.
Looks can be deceiving but once you step inside you are greeted by a bright and spacious 6 x 5.2m combined lounge and dining area. With an east facing aspect this living space soaks up the morning sun. The design has kept the kitchen separate to the living however the option is there to open a wall to connect these spaces.
* Both bedrooms are appointed with built in robes.
* Neatly presented bathroom provides a separate bathtub to the shower recess.
* Spacious living area with a leafy outlook, new ceiling fan and air conditioning.
* Immaculate kitchen with skylight to provide plenty of natural light, brand new electric oven.
* Single garage with great turning space in complex.
* A really low maintenance paved courtyard.
* Ceiling space is fully insulated.
* Small boutique complex of 7, spacious complex offers wide driveway and visitor parking.
* Rental estimate $310 pw
Council rates $243 pq
Water rates $156 pq + usage
Strata rates $631 pq
For further information or to arrange a private viewing please contact the selling agent Chris Arnold on 0419978606.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations